Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Interview with Azure!

Hi, girlies! Azure from Pippa and Poppy and Garden of Friendship let me interview her!  :). Here are the answers!


1.  What's your name (or Blogger name), and how old are you? (You don't have to answer the age if you don't want to): Azure (pen name); 11

2.  How/ why did you begin your blog?
Because: I love reading; I love writing

3.  What is your favorite out of these (maxi skirt, tennis shoes, sparkly ruffled t-shirt)?
Tennis shoes...but I don't like wearing shoes.

4.  What is your favorite book?
Oh man....I will have to choose Mysterious Benedict Society.

5.  What is your favorite animal?
Turtle/tortoise

6.  How many/ which AG dolls do you have?  If not, what's your favorite season?
I have ONE AG doll; Kit

7.  What is your favorite movie?
Never Ending Story.

8.  Your blog (s)
http://pippybookworm.blogspot.com
http://growntogetherinlove.blogspot.com

9.  Anything random you'd like to add. :)
Bonjour, Mademoiselle Parlez- vous français?  Je le fais, pas si couramment.


Thanks for letting me interview you, Azure!   :)  To be interviewed, please email me at funwiththedolls@gmail.com!  Thanks!  :D




No comments:

Post a Comment