Friday, July 26, 2013

Interview with Dolllover!

Hi, girlies! :). Dolllover from My Doll Crafts and More (http://mydollcraftsandmore.blogspot.com) let me interview her! :). Here's her answers:

1. What's your name (or Blogger name), and how old are you? (You don't have to answer the age if you don't want to)
Dolllover and I'm 10!

2. How/ why did you begin your blog?
I began my blog because I saw other people's blogs and thought they were neat! So I decided to give it a try! :D

3. What is your favorite out of these (maxi skirt, tennis shoes, sparkly ruffled t-shirt)?
Sparkly ruffled T~Shirt!

4. What is your favorite book?
I'd have to say...Nancy Drew-Sisters in Crime, or the Bible.

5. What is your favorite animal?
Horses~By far! I'm a horse addict!

6. How many/ which AG dolls do you have? If not, what's your favorite season?
I don't have any ag dolls but I have our generation Hally and A what a doll! from kmart. I'm working on an ag doll. Lets just say: Coming soon! (possibly:D)

7. What is your favorite movie?
The Nancy Drew movie or Monsters University

8. Your blog (s)
mydollcraftsandmore.blogspot.com~ Check it out!

9. Anything random you'd like to add. :)
I'm a horse and doll addict!!!! Also I love to swim! ;D


Thank you, Emily! :). She and I are collaborating on her blog now, and we are having a giveaway when we reach 5 followers! :). So please go follow! And also don't forget to enter the giveaway here on the Jottings of Jan! :). Thanks, girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment