Thursday, July 25, 2013

Interview with Hannah!

Hey, girlies! I recently interviewed Hannah, who has three blogs! :). Here's her answers. :D

1. What's your name (or Blogger name), and how old are you? (You don't have to answer the age if you don't want to)

My name is Hannah and I am 10 years old.

2. How/ why did you begin your blog?

I began my blog because I loved reading AG blogs and I wanted a blog to become one of them.

3. What is your favorite out of these (maxi skirt, tennis shoes, sparkly ruffled t-shirt)?

Tennis shoes!

4. What is your favorite book?

The bible :-)

5. What is your favorite animal?

Pandas or koalas!!! I can't decide!!

6. How many/ which AG dolls do you have? If not, what's your favorite season?

Currently, I have two AG dolls and they are Molly and Shaila (42).

7. What is your favorite movie?

Wreck it Ralph!!! Penelope is sooo cute!

8. Your blog (s)

I have 2 blogs and my dolls have 1.
My blogs: http://theblueskyisee.blogspot.com
Http://dollitupcraftsandmore.blogspot.com
My dolls blog:
Http://3amazingdollies.blogspot.com

9. Anything random you'd like to add. :)

On my blog (Another House full of AG), we are having a giveaway right now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment