Monday, July 15, 2013

My visit to the Aquarium!

Hey, girlies! How's your summer been so far? Mine has been pretty good; we went to the aquarium today! :D. We just got back, and I took lots of pictures for you. Whenever my family and I go to like a zoo or aquarium, I go CRAZY with pictures! My sis finds that something else to call me crazy about. XD. Maybe I'll be a wildlife photographer someday. Anyway, I am warning you there is a LOT of pics in this post, even though I sorted out all the pictures I took. :). First up, a swordfish!


Hi there, little tortoise!  What a cutie!  <3

A komodo dragon.  Hi there!  They look so funny!  Heehee!  :)

A fact sheet about them and the kinds of finches that live in the exhibit too.

Ahhh, time for a refreshing swim!  :)

There was a pretend volcano that you could make 'erupt', and it was erupting during the picture.  You can't really see the little beads coming out though.  :)

The cool tunnel exhibit!  There was noone in the exhibit while I took this photo.  :)  I was lucky.  :D

Some fish in the exhibit, with a stingray in the background.

More fish in another exhibit.  <3 this photo!

A sea urchin.

A tortoise with a funny nose.  XD  I thought he was cute, though.

The setup about coral conservation.

Pretty water.

A Kemps Ridley sea turtle.  The woman working there said her name was Penny.  It was cleaning day in the sea turtle exhibit, and Penny was looking for a place to be out of the way, which is why she's in the corner.   :)  She's kind of shy.

A little baby Loggerhead sea turtle in its tank.  Sooooooo adorable!  <3

An exhibit showing how the mama sea turtles lay their eggs.  :)  No, it isn't a real turtle!  XD

Moon jellyfish.  :)  They're so pretty!

A cute Harbor seal!

And, of course, a random bird picture on the way out!  :)

I hope you enjoyed these pictures!  :)

2 comments: